Economical Mobile C-ARM Flouroscopy System
The Anyview 500R Surgical Mobile C-Arm combines innovation and ease of use, making it the ideal option for a variety of applications. Monitors and monitor stand included. For more information, contact an Avante representative today.
Advanced X-ray Generator
- Immediate video imaging with the touch of a button.
- Reduce radiation doses with pulse frequencies of 8, 15 or 30 Hz.
Robust Imaging in a Small Package
- Compact x-ray generator design.
- Easy and economical maintenance.
Digital Spot Mode
- High-quality image mode for increased precision during imaging procedures.
Anyview Intelligent Image Processing Module
- Comprehensive video imaging provides unparalleled definition and clarity.
- Produces up to 30 frames per second in any imaging mode.
Left and Right Control Panels
- Dual control panels allow clinicians to operate the C-arm from both sides of the unit.
9 or 12-inch High Resolution Image Intensifier
- 9 inch / 6 inch / 4.5 inch modes.
Large Imaging Space
- Largest space in its class.
- Designed to be compatible with most imaging tables.
- Reduce unnecessary exposure by setting the imaging area using virtual collimator image guides.
Built-in Patient Data Software
- Easily store patient dose information and images with built-in, user-friendly DAP software.
Advanced Mono Tank
- High power rotating x-ray tube.
- Advanced pulse technology.
- High tube heat capacity.
Intelligent Dose Reduction
Minimum dose and best quality
Establish Imaging Area
Kv and mA settings automatically optimize to the appropriate setting for each body part.
ABS Mode, Pulse Mode (8, 15, or 30), Activation.
The collimator is positioned in the imaging area without using radiation.
Intelligent Dose Reduction Mode
Software presets allow better image quality at lower doses.
Set the cross laser pointer at the imaging site.
Image Processing Activated during automatic dose reduction mode.
High Resolution Imaging
General perspective shooting
Digital spot shooting