GE Optima XR200amx Features
Compared to its predecessors, the Optima XR220amx is smaller for easy maneuverability. More powerful for quality imaging. Fully integrated for reliable digital workflow. With more storage. And better ergonomics.
- Wireless connectivity from detector to system (Wireless option Not available in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, Israel, Malaysia, Bahrain, India, South Africa due to local regulations. Systems in these countries will be delivered in a “Tether Only” configuration).
- FlashPad* Lightweight detector designed for mobile use, weighs less than 4.5 kg (10 lbs.) including battery
- “Stand-by” mode eliminates boot up cycles and allows exposure within 25 seconds
- Designed for 24/7 availability. Use with battery or make and process exposures while the unit is charging
- Detector battery charges automatically while the detector is in the bin
- Automatic charging algorithms allow the system to be re-charged even if batteries are not fully drained
- 15kW (nominal) generator and available 30kW (nominal) option
- Optimized GUI – Technique, image acquisition and display tools in a single integrated user interface
- Commonly used tools pallet available in all image processing screens
- DAP meter is included
- Dose Reports can be downloaded from the system.
- System can be used without the detector for manual film or CR exposures
- The detector can be used in additional wireless enabled GE radiographic systems: please refer to the current literature for system compatibility