The SIGNA™ Pioneer is named after the many ways we are exploring and expanding what is possible in MR imaging. Our latest pioneering technology creates sharper scans than you thought were possible, for more patients per day than you considered possible, assuring more comfort and less anxiety than your patients imagined possible.
Our new SIGNA™Works productivity platform is the fuel that drives your imaging to the next level and beyond. It’s value-added technology that’s upgradeable and can be customized with additional applications to suit the needs of your growing practice.
Scans sharper than you ever thought possible
- 70cm, 3.0T wide bore
- Fixed table (Comfort Plus patient table)
- Intuitive one Touch-N-Go IntelliTouch landmarking
- Easy in-room set up with dual touch-screen displays
Total Digital Imaging (TDI)
Total Digital Imaging (TDI) – greater clarity & increase SNR by up to 25% compare to optical RF technology.
Built on three fundamental components:
- Direct Digital Interface (DDI)– an independent digitizer for every channel delivers superior SNR
- Digital Surround Technology (DST) – delivers sharper, higher quality images
- eMode technology replaces analog blocking circuits with intelligent ultra-fast switched which further expand zero TE imaging capabilities.
Integrated TDI Coil Suite
The SIGNA Pioneer benefits from the exclusive TDI Coil Suite which delivers remarkable image quality with a set of coils designed to be patient-centered. It includes an embedded posterior array, high-density Head & Neck array, an anterior array with extended anatomical coverage and other highly performing MSK-dedicated coils.
Design to deliver an unmatched patient experience
With the SIGNA Pioneer, we're pioneering a patient-centered design built on a new concept of higher patient comfort and lower patient anxiety.
- Comfort Plus table with lower height supports patients up to 550lbs
- Free-breathing scanning with Auto Navigator
- Head to toe motion -free imaging
- Reduce patient anxiety with SilentWorks acquisitions
Scan one more patient per hour, every hour of your workday
Ultra High Efficiency (UHE) Gradient System
Gradient coil is 2x more efficient:
- UHE gradient technology delivers minimal TE and TR values that are equivalent to other gradient technologies running at 45 mT/m peak amplitude & 200 T/m/s peak slew-rate
- Superior performance while significantly reducing power