McKesson Deluxe Two Button Folding Walker features easy push-button mechanisms that may be operated by fingers, palms or the side of the hand. Each side operates independently to allow easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability while standing. The U-shaped frame design creates greater clearance. The patient is able to bring the walker closer to assist in standing because of the improved cross frame. Sturdy 1-inch diameter, aluminum construction ensures maximum strength while remaining lightweight.
- Sturdy, 1-inch, aluminum A-frame construction provides strength and durability
- Push-button, dual-release mechanisms for easy-folding using fingers, palms or side of hand to accommodate users abilities and travel convenience
- 5-inch front wheels and improved-design of rear glide caps allow for walker to slide easily and smoothly over most surfaces
- Adjustable height and vinyl-contoured hand grips set 17 inches apart for added comfort and stability
- U-shaped, front cross frame design creates greater clearance allowing the user to bring the walker closer to achieve more stability when changing between seated and standing positions