About this item
- 3 CLASSIC FUNCTIONS: These include movement that adjusts the head and the foot of the bed. The knee section can also be adjusted to be raised or lowered. The entire bed can also be raised to 27 inches off the ground or lowered to 17.5 inches off the ground.
- LINAK ELECTRIC MOTOR ACTUATORS: The LINAK electric motor actuator and control system offers smooth and quiet movements. The LINAK system is developed in Denmark and is the leading brand for hospital beds in the world. Their intuitive design allows patients to move to comfortable positions with the press of a button.
- CENTRAL LOCKING SYSTEM: The Point A Hospital Bed comes with a central locking System with 6 inch aluminum caster wheels and brake pedals, which allow for ease of movement, even on carpeted surfaces. These features allow the bed to be easily moved on various surfaces within your home or facility.
- MEMORY FOAM MATTRESS INCLUDED: Waterproof Mattress, Dimensions: 78" L x 35" W, 5.9 inch thickness. The waterproof mattress allows ease of cleaning and wiping, while also providing maximum comfort to the user. Color Dark Blue.
- SIZE, WEIGHT LIMITS, and WARRANTY: There is a 550 lbs weight limit for safe operation of the bed. The sleeping surface is 78 x 35 inches. Overall dimensions are 85 x 39 x 18 - 27 inches. Overall bed weight is about 251 lbs. The POINT A Premium 3 Function Full Electric bed also comes with a 2 year warranty for parts and labor, 5 year warranty for the LINAK actuator electric motor, and 10 year warranty for the frame of the bed.
The POINT A Full Electric Hospital ICU bed is equipped with different features that will provide convenience for both the patient and caregiver within the comforts of your home. This listing includes POINT A Memory Foam Waterproof Mattress. The 3-function hospital bed provides adjustable head and foot sections, adjustable height, and Knee sections. All the functions are conveniently integrated into by an ergonomic hand pendent that is durable but touch-sensitive. The bed is also included a central locking system with break pedal, and 6" aluminum casters with bearing that performs well on hard surfaces such as concrete, tile, and wood. It will not mark or scratch floor surfaces. The central locking locks the bed in place in one quick step and smooth moving, which will help save time and effort. The aluminum frame with metal slats can accommodate up to 550 lbs. Lastly, the wing type of 4 pieces of full size siderail are sturdy, and provide the comfort and convenience for the patient and care giver.
Point A Premium 3 Function Full Electric Hospital Bed + 4.7 Memory Mattress